Monday, February 16, 2009

Visiting Friends and Family

It's been odd going around visiting family and friends knowing that I won't see them for at least a year. It'll probably hit me more once I've been over in South K for a few weeks.

I still don't know when exactly I'll be leaving but I figure I'll start packing seriously in the next day or two. I don't think it will be too hard to pack though. Space is limited and when it comes down to the line, I don't think there's a ton of stuff outside of clothes that I'm going to take.

I can't wait for a good in flight movie. When I went to Japan I watched this crazy movie about a marathon runner in Japan who was trying to quit smoking. It could have been Wesley Snipes stunt double (or so he said he was although the 6'6" pound you into the ground frame was convincing) that made it interesting too.

No comments:

Post a Comment